Who we are:
Nimble Approach are a rapidly growing Product & Tech consultancy who deliver value and enhance organisations. We pride ourselves on delivering great projects to multiple clients in different industries including Education, Government, Betting & Gaming, Utilities, Fintech, Manufacturing, Healthcare and more, so there is lots of opportunity to try out new things!
We believe in delivering value at pace and enhancing the organisations that we work with. This would not be possible without our amazing Nimble specialists who leave their mark everywhere they go. Our projects are diverse and different, just like our ways of working and our people. One of our key focusses is maintaining a strong culture of pragmatic, skilled, egoless people who collaborate to get things done and have lots of fun along the way.
We currently have offices in Sheffield (our HQ), Leeds, Manchester and Bristol, however, a lot of us work remotely. We prefer for everyone to work however is best for them – all we ask is that people go into the office a few times a month and for team / client meetings when required.
Who this is great for this role:
Our Agile Delivery Leads are capable of being an exemplar in project and product based delivery, have a detailed knowledge and understanding of Agile and the full delivery lifecycle, as well as the mechanisms within commercial environments and providing quality professional services to our clients.
- Delivery Leadership - leading multiple teams using Agile delivery frameworks and methodologies in a complex environment
- Agile Coaching - Able to adopt a coaching approach around the adoption of agile principles and techniques (ie. ways of working, delivering at pace, customer first) - supporting individuals, teams and leaders.
- Mentoring - Able to identify skills gaps and transfer knowledge around agile principles and techniques through mentoring.
- Facilitation - Proficient in facilitation for multi-disciplinary team sessions. Able to demonstrate varying facilitation approaches and techniques.
- Risks and Issues - Managing risks and issues to delivery, escalating where necessary, ensuring appropriate ownership of anything raised and completion of actionable tasks
- Managing Dependencies - Ability to manage multiple dependencies across different workstreams managing stakeholder expectations and supporting the team(s)
- Managing Stakeholders - Ability to effectively manage stakeholders at all levels across an organisation and to help them understand Agile delivery
- Releases - Understanding client governance and change management processes to manage and support releases
- Frameworks - Exposure to or worked within different Agile frameworks and methodologies such as Scrum,Kanban, XP, Lean and SAFe.
- Communications – Ability to provide excellent communication to stakeholders both internally and externally at all levels.
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - Ensuring projects are delivered in line with business agreed cultural values
- Leadership – Showing effective leadership and helping to drive wider business initiatives.
- Autonomy - Able to work independently to achieve agreed objectives, making decisions and gaining consensus on appropriate actions and decisions.
- Project Tracking - Able to track and forecast commercials at project level where required
What we offer:
- Private healthcare for you and a family member through Westfield Health
- Flexible / Hybrid working
- Enhanced Parental pay
- Volunteer Days
- Multiple Qualified Mental Health First Aider’s with regular 1-1’s available
- £2,000 champion fund to spend as you wish on your own L&D each year
- Referral scheme (£3,000) for every successful applicant
- Lots of career progression opportunities
- Laptop and any practicable equipment provided (either a Mac or Windows)
- Regular Nimble Socials (both virtual & physical) including Escape rooms, Gin tasting, Lunches, Award nights, Bowling, Bouldering and more!
- Relaxed and fun working environment
- Engaging and collaborative communities to be involved in
- A chance to be involved in company OKRs and shape how we will be in the future
- 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Company pension (with employer contributions)