Who we are:
Nimble Approach are a rapidly growing Product & Tech consultancy who deliver value and enhance organisations. We pride ourselves on delivering great projects to multiple clients in different industries including Education, Government, Betting & Gaming, Utilities, Fintech, Manufacturing, Healthcare and more, so there is lots of opportunity to try out new things!
We believe in delivering value at pace and enhancing the organisations that we work with. This would not be possible without our amazing Nimble specialists who leave their mark everywhere they go. Our projects are diverse and different, just like our ways of working and our people. One of our key focusses is maintaining a strong culture of pragmatic, skilled, egoless people who collaborate to get things done and have lots of fun along the way.
We currently have offices in Sheffield (our HQ), Leeds, Manchester & Bristol, however, a lot of us work remotely. We prefer for everyone to work however is best for them – all we ask is that people go into the office a few times a month and for team / client meetings when required.
What we are looking for:
- You have a good understanding of coding best practices and design patterns and experience with code and data versioning, dependency management, code quality and optimisation, error handling, logging, monitoring, validation and alerting
- Experience with cloud technology for data solutions, particularly AWS Platform
- Experience using CI/CD tooling to analyse, build, test and deploy your code
- You have a good understanding of design choices for data storage and data processing, with a particular focus on cloud data services.
- You have experience in using parallel computing to process large datasets and to optimise computationally intensive tasks.
- Experience in programmatically deploying, scheduling and monitoring components in a workflow.
- You have experience in writing complex queries against relational and non-relational data store
- Experience with SQL, or Python and any other open source technology
- You're an engineer at heart and enjoy the challenge of building reliable, efficient data applications systems, services and platforms.
What we offer:
- Private healthcare for you and a family member through Westfield Health
- Flexible / Hybrid working
- Enhanced Parental pay
- Volunteer Days
- Multiple Qualified Mental Health First Aider’s with regular 1-1’s available
- £2,000 champion fund to spend as you wish on your own L&D each year
- Referral scheme (£3,000) for every successful applicant
- Lots of career progression opportunities
- Laptop and any practicable equipment provided (either a Mac or Windows)
- Regular Nimble Socials (both virtual & physical) including Escape rooms, Gin tasting, Lunches, Award nights, Bowling, Bouldering and more!
- Relaxed and fun working environment
- Engaging and collaborative communities to be involved in
- A chance to be involved in company OKRs and shape how we will be in the future
- 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Company pension (with employer contributions)
If you think this sounds of interest, please apply with your CV.
(Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship at this moment in time, so you must be UK based)
Equal Opportunities Statement:
At Nimble Approach, we strongly believe that discrimination and victimisation is unacceptable. It is our duty to ensure that no employee or job applicant receives less favourable facilities or treatment (either directly or indirectly) in recruitment or employment on grounds of age, disability, gender / gender reassignment, marriage / civil partnership, pregnancy / maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation (the protected characteristics).
Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of society and each employee feels respected and able to give their best. We want everyone at Nimble and those applying to join us to feel safe, supported and encouraged so if we can make any adjustments to help with your application or you require any assistance, please reach out to us on email@example.com or 0114 345 0540 and we are happy to help.