Who we are:
Nimble Approach are a rapidly growing Product & Tech consultancy who deliver value and enhance organisations. We pride ourselves on delivering great projects to multiple clients in different industries including Education, Government, Betting & Gaming, Utilities, Fintech, Manufacturing, Healthcare and more, so there is lots of opportunity to try out new things!
We believe in delivering value at pace and enhancing the organisations that we work with. This would not be possible without our amazing Nimble specialists who leave their mark everywhere they go. Our projects are diverse and different, just like our ways of working and our people. One of our key focusses is maintaining a strong culture of pragmatic, skilled, egoless people who collaborate to get things done and have lots of fun along the way.
We currently have offices in Sheffield (our HQ), Leeds & Manchester, however, a lot of us work remotely. We prefer for everyone to work however is best for them – all we ask is that people go into the office a few times a month and for team / client meetings when required.
Who you are:
As we grow, we are looking for brilliant Full-Stack Engineers to join our existing teams. We are looking for people with Mid, Senior & Principal level experience.
You will be passionate about your craft and have experience in delivering scalable, reliable software to production. We’re proud of our collaborative, open engineering community of practice and would love for you to be a part of it.
Due to the nature of our clients, we can be flexible with different backgrounds / experience and technologies but we are looking for:
- Experience with Node
- Additional experience with other JS frameworks including (but not limited to) React, Next, Vue, Typescript or Angular
- Practice a test-first approach to development, building quality in from the get go through pragmatic use of TDD, BDD and other XP practices
- Not afraid of questioning the status quo
- Good understanding of engineering principles
- Proven experience delivering high quality software
- Enjoy working in an agile, collaborative and supportive engineering environment
- Passionate about growing a quality focussed culture
- Delivery and product focussed
- Good understanding of user accessibility
Useful, but not necessary:
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with one or more: Cloud Platforms / Kubernetes, AWS, Istio, Reactive streams, Databases
- Understanding of API standards and API Documentation experience
- Experience with SSR and serverless architectures
What we offer:
- Private healthcare for you and a family member through Westfield Health
- Flexible / Hybrid working
- Enhanced Parental pay
- Volunteer Days
- Multiple Qualified Mental Health First Aider’s with regular 1-1’s available
- £2,000 champion fund to spend as you wish on your own L&D each year
- Referral scheme (£3,000) for every successful applicant
- Lots of career progression opportunities
- Laptop and any practicable equipment provided (either a Mac or Windows)
- Regular Nimble Socials (both virtual & physical) including Escape rooms, Gin tasting, Lunches, Award nights, Bowling, Bouldering and more!
- Relaxed and fun working environment
- Engaging and collaborative communities to be involved in
- A chance to be involved in company OKRs and shape how we will be in the future
- 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Company pension (with employer contributions)
If you think this sounds of interest, please apply with your CV and we will be in touch.
(Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship for permanent candidates at this moment in time, so you must UK based)
Equal Opportunities Statement:
At Nimble Approach, we strongly believe that discrimination and victimisation is unacceptable. It is our duty to ensure that no employee or job applicant receives less favourable facilities or treatment (either directly or indirectly) in recruitment or employment on grounds of age, disability, gender / gender reassignment, marriage / civil partnership, pregnancy / maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation (the protected characteristics).
Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of society and each employee feels respected and able to give their best. We want everyone at Nimble and those applying to join us to feel safe, supported and encouraged so if we can make any adjustments to help with your application or you require any assistance please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help.