Who we are:
Nimble Approach are a rapidly growing Product & Tech consultancy who deliver value and enhance organisations. We pride ourselves on delivering great projects to multiple clients in different industries including Education, Government, Betting & Gaming, Utilities, Fintech, Manufacturing, Healthcare and more, so there is lots of opportunity to try out new things!
We believe in delivering value at pace and enhancing the organisations that we work with. This would not be possible without our amazing Nimble specialists who leave their mark everywhere they go. Our projects are diverse and different, just like our ways of working and our people. One of our key focusses is maintaining a strong culture of pragmatic, skilled, egoless people who collaborate to get things done and have lots of fun along the way.
We currently have offices in Sheffield (our HQ), Leeds & Manchester, however, a lot of us work remotely. We prefer for everyone to work however is best for them – all we ask is that people go into the office a few times a month and for team / client meetings when required.
What we are looking for:
As we grow rapidly, we are looking for brilliant Test Engineers to join our existing teams. You will be passionate about your craft and have experience in delivering scalable, reliable software to production. We’re proud of our collaborative, open engineering community of practice and would love for you to be a part of it.
Due to the nature of our clients, we can be flexible with different test backgrounds, experience and technologies. However, we do have some upcoming work which will require experience with CypressIO and GoTest.
- Proven ability to analyse the solution under test
- Not afraid of questioning the status quo
- Collaborate with the team and stakeholders to ensure a common understanding of the solution under test
- Collaborate with the team to identify and execute test ideas as early as possible
- Work with the team to define and implement meaningful, reliable, and repeatable tests from both a front and back-end perspective using test automation
- Understanding of API standards
- Good understanding of testing principles
- Proven experience delivering high quality software
- Enjoy working in an agile, collaborative, and supportive engineering environment
- Passionate about growing a devops and quality focused culture
- Delivery and product focused
Useful, but not necessary:
- Experience with Non-functional testing
- Experience with Security testing
- Experience with Accessibility testing
What we offer:
- Private healthcare for you and a family member through Westfield Health
- Multiple Qualified Mental Health First Aider’s with regular 1-1’s available
- £2k champion fund to spend as you wish on your own L&D
- Referral scheme (£3,000) for every successful applicant
- Dedicated time to spend on your L&D, including time to complete courses and qualifications
- Flat organisational structure with lots of career progression opportunities
- Laptop and any practicable equipment provided (either a Mac or Windows)
- Regular Nimble Socials (both virtual & physical) including Escape rooms, Gin tasting, Lunches, Award nights, Bowling, Bouldering and more!
- Relaxed and fun working environment
- Engaging and collaborative communities to be involved in
- A chance to be involved in company OKRs and shape how we will be in the future
- 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Company pension (with employer contributions)
If you think this sounds of interest, please apply with your CV.
(Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship for permanent candidates at this moment in time, so you must UK based)
Equal Opportunities Statement:
At Nimble Approach, we strongly believe that discrimination and victimisation is unacceptable. It is our duty to ensure that no employee or job applicant receives less favourable facilities or treatment (either directly or indirectly) in recruitment or employment on grounds of age, disability, gender / gender reassignment, marriage / civil partnership, pregnancy / maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation (the protected characteristics).
Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of society and each employee feels respected and able to give their best. We want everyone at Nimble and those applying to join us to feel safe, supported and encouraged so if we can make any adjustments to help with your application or you require any assistance please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help.