Who we are:
Nimble Approach are a rapidly growing Product & Tech consultancy who deliver value and enhance organisations. We pride ourselves on delivering great projects to multiple clients in different industries including Education, Government, Betting & Gaming, Utilities, Fintech, Manufacturing, Healthcare and more, so there is lots of opportunity to try out new things!
We believe in delivering value at pace and enhancing the organisations that we work with. This would not be possible without our amazing Nimble specialists who leave their mark everywhere they go. Our projects are diverse and different, just like our ways of working and our people. One of our key focusses is maintaining a strong culture of pragmatic, skilled, egoless people who collaborate to get things done and have lots of fun along the way.
We currently have offices in Sheffield (our HQ), Leeds & Manchester, however, a lot of us work remotely. We prefer for everyone to work however is best for them – all we ask is that people go into the office a few times a month and for team / client meetings when required.
What we are looking for:
We have some exciting projects coming up in 2022 and are looking to grow our Mobile team… We are looking for Senior & Mid iOS Engineers for a number of projects starting as soon as possible.
We are currently looking for iOS Engineers who have experience working with Swift. Any experience with TDD, Selenium, an understanding of MVVM/MVC/MVI patterns and clean code would also be beneficial.
Our mobile team is quickly becoming a big part of our Engineering Practice and we would love to hear from people who want to help shape the future of the practice and help grow a team.
What we offer:
- Private healthcare for you and a family member through Westfield Health
- Multiple Qualified Mental Health First Aider’s with regular 1-1’s available
- £2k champion fund to spend as you wish on your own L&D
- Referral scheme (£3,000) for every successful applicant
- Dedicated time to spend on your L&D, including time to complete courses and qualifications
- Flat organisational structure with lots of career progression opportunities
- Laptop and any practicable equipment provided (either a Mac or Windows)
- Regular Nimble Socials (both virtual & physical) including Escape rooms, Gin tasting, Lunches, Award nights, Bowling, Bouldering and more!
- Relaxed and fun working environment
- Engaging and collaborative communities to be involved in
- A chance to be involved in company OKRs and shape how we will be in the future
- 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Company pension (with employer contributions)
If you think this sounds of interest, please apply with your CV.
(Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship for permanent candidates at this moment in time, so you must UK based)
Equal Opportunities Statement:
At Nimble Approach, we strongly believe that discrimination and victimisation is unacceptable. It is our duty to ensure that no employee or job applicant receives less favourable facilities or treatment (either directly or indirectly) in recruitment or employment on grounds of age, disability, gender / gender reassignment, marriage / civil partnership, pregnancy / maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation (the protected characteristics).
Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of society and each employee feels respected and able to give their best. We want everyone at Nimble and those applying to join us to feel safe, supported and encouraged so if we can make any adjustments to help with your application or you require any assistance please reach out to us on email@example.com and we are happy to help.